Your yoga mat is collecting bacteria with each use and needs a good cleaning. So get out your Essential Oils and mix up this antibacterial cleaning spray to disinfect your yoga mat. It will be clean, bacteria free and smelling clean and fresh.
Yoga Mat Cleaning Spray
Makes 8 oz.
- 3/4 cup distilled water
- 1/4 cup witch hazel
- 10 drops melaleuca essential oil
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 8 oz. Glass Spray Bottle
- Pour all ingredients into the glass spray bottle, place the spray top on the bottle, and shake to combine.
- Lay mat out on a clean surface to begin. Spray your mat with the essential oil cleaning solution, and proceed to wipe the mat down using a soft, dry cloth. Flip the mat over, and repeat.
- Hang the mat to dry.
Store the leftover mixture for use after each yoga practice. Remember to shake cleaning spray well before each use.
Note: Essential oils can be potent and due to the different chemical makeups of yoga mats, you should test the solution on a small corner before spraying your mat to be sure it won’t harm it.
Contact me or visit mydoterra.com/jementerprise to learn more!